J&E Collections #1

by - 5:32 PM



Exhausted? That's me! I didn't actually do much but I was given all the task that I needed to do. Deadlines are all on Saturday and Sunday! So if ever I don't post for three days, please understand me. I'm dying o.O
But, I'll be doing my best to update my blog.



On the bright side..

I got my first package from J&E Collections and I'm loving them!









The quality is great and I love the design (I so love stars. like really love them!) Get these awesome bracelets and more at J&E Collections.
note: my camera phone and internet connection sucks in so many ways. so i used the picture from J&E Collection instead. actual picture of the bracelets I have will be posted on my IG soon (stephrelativo)














You'll be seeing them more on my blog posts.
Don't forget to join their monthly giveaway too.


xoxo Voguekiss

You May Also Like

0 comments